Title: Project / Account Manager
- Client Liaison – Meeting with clients to determine needs for upcoming projects
- Project Management – Planning and scheduling project milestones. Assigning responsibilities and due dates to designers
- Vendor Coordination – Coordinating project requirements and due dates with vendors to ensure deliverables are fairly priced and delivered in time
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly
- Good listening skills
- Able to stay calm under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Multitasking and prioritization
- Able to gauge workload of the team and time requirements of a project
- Assessing client needs
- Familiarity with the needs and technical aspects of design work and printing on various mediums
We are currently looking for a Project / Account Manager to help manage the day-to-day workings of our department. This position is our primary liaison between our department and the other departments and ministries of the church.
Daily activities include meeting with church ministries to establish project needs, assigning deliverables to and collaborating with our design team to complete assignments, and communicating with various vendors to establish fair pricing and fast turnaround times for project deliverables.
Candidates should be extremely organized and future-thinking planners, as well as a people-person with strong communication skills. The ideal candidate has experience with the intricacies of working in the design field and can accurately communicate those nuances to clients.
How to Apply