Are you a Creative with a difference?
Mind Gym transforms performance by changing the way people think. We are a global business with presence in London, Singapore, New York and the UAE. Over 1 million people have taken part in a live Mind Gym experience in over 30 different countries, plus all those who’ve bought one of our best-selling books.
We call upon the power of psychology and balance this with a good dose of creative flair to inspire people to perform at their best. We put people at the heart of everything we do because when they do well, our clients’ businesses perform better, and so we’re happy too.
We are looking for a bright, ambitious creative artworker to join our growing in-house design team. The right candidate will be a key contributor to the team, juggling multiple design requests in a supremely organised fashion, with creative flair and a devilish eye for detail.
What you’ll be doing
• Edit and prepare print ready artwork across a range of media including, brochures, flyers and proposals
• Work on presentations using a combination of Adobe CS and Powerpoint
• Ensure all in house as well as client brand guidelines are maintained
• Quality assurance of all work, ensuring 100% accuracy with no spelling, typographical errors and/or design/layout mistakes
• Management of smaller projects, guiding the client lead with regard to design, ensuring quality of the final product
What you have
• Excellent academic credentials: degree with a min of 2:1
• Great layout and typography skills
• Familiarity with HTML, Flash, Mobile and Interactive PDF a plus
• Fluency in Adobe Indesign, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Word and Photoshop
If you are keen as mustard, please send your portfolio and career story to firstname.lastname@example.org