UX Designer, London
Having recently been acquired by a leading digital services provider, a high growth start-up requires a creative UX Designer to join their Design team focused on the development of user interfaces for the web, mobile and tablets.
As a UX Designer you will be joining the number 1 hosted site builder in the UK, who has helped over 3million innovative new start-ups and small businesses to design and produce contemporary websites and online shops for publishing across the web, mobile and social networks.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a UX Designer to gain a wealth of experience in a high growth environment and working on mobile / tablet UX design and social media campaigns.
Core responsibilities as a UX Designer include:
* Working collaboratively with the Creative Director, Designers and Developers to create a high quality user experience for the core products
* Developing new concepts for the multi-platform system through User Interface design for web, mobile and tablet
* Working with internal marketing teams to develop concepts for social media campaigns
* 2+ years commercial experience in UX, Graphic or Web Design
* A creative and innovative online portfolio of work
* Proven abilities with Photoshop and Illustrator
* A BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent) would be highly advantageous
* Knowledge of HTML / CSS
To register your interest in the role and find out more please apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your online portfolio.
Benefits: 25 days holiday, company bonus, pension, healthcare.