Working within the technical team you will be involved in developing websites and screen templates for web projects. You will work closely with colleagues to develop efficient working practices. Other roles will include content management, content/asset creation and content/asset integration.
- Content integration.
- Media asset production and post production where appropriate, including:
- Image sourcing/manipulation.
- Asset creation – working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Content and asset management – managing, assigning, documenting and tracking the creation of content and graphical assets and animations.
- Testing and other elements of QA.
- Assisting the production team in the creation and maintenance of project documentation.
- Maintaining high quality standards in all work. This will include:
- Appropriate commenting, documentation and archiving of production work.
- Appropriate acceptance, exception and usability testing of all production output.
- Accurate time management/scheduling of production tasks.
- Responsible for meeting deadlines/milestones agreed with the Producers and Senior Developers and ensuring that any risks in the schedule are highlighted as appropriate.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies used in the developer team.
- Additional duties generally appropriate to the role may occur from time to time and will be specifically briefed in by your line manager.
Please go to: http://www.desq.co.uk/jobs/job_production_assistant.aspx
For full job description and application.