We’re looking for a Designer who is highly creative with a leaning towards illustration…who can sketch scamps with a pencil and paper but also use the latest digital technologies at our full service agency.
With a frankly amazing UK-wide client base across well-known brands in arts, culture, education, heritage and leisure, this is an opportunity to flex your creative muscles on high profile projects in a fast growing agency with big ambitions.
Working closely with the Creative Director and Senior Designer, the Designer will bring creative ideas to life, normally with nothing more than an idea and a blank sheet of paper. Whatever the concept, you should be confident, fast and precise in your ability to draw, illustrate and design to a first class, contemporary standard.
If you have the following, you know you’re right for the job:
– 2 to 3 years commercial experience ideally at another agency
– we’re in the business of selling ideas…you should come with bags of them
experience in designing for brand, integrated marketing campaigns, print and digital (websites, apps and social media)
– natural illustrative talent, drawing in pencil, pen and digital/tablet
– excellent PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesigns skills
– flexibility & commitment – sometimes it’s not going to be 9 till 6
– huge amounts of initiative
– supportive team player, approachable and positive
– outstanding communication skills
– strong project management skills with the ability to juggle!
– excellent organiser, who can work under pressure with a sense of calm
– superb attention to detail – a ‘hawk’ eye when quality checking work
– love & knowledge of our sectors is advantageous: arts, culture, education, leisure, heritage, visitor attractions
Salary: £20-25k with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Role: Full-time and permanent
Location: We’re currently based in Wilmslow, but you might be interested to hear that we will be moving to Manchester city centre in early 2013.
Company info: http://www.wonderassociates.com
How to apply:
Send the following information to Suzie (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Wednesday 28 November:
1) Tell us why you would like the job at Wonder? Keep it short and simple.
2) CV clearly stating your skills, current/previous roles, education and explaining any gaps.
3) Samples of your work – at least 5 of your best pieces via a PDF (no bigger than 5Mb), link or website.
Interviews will be held w/c 3 December – you must be available to interview in this week as we will be making a decision by Friday 7 December.
No recruitment agencies please…no matter how nice you are to us on the phone.