Award-winning boutique creative agency in Central London seeks a new Lead Designer to head up its creative offer. Working closely with all members of the core project teams, the Lead Designer will have shared ownership of the overall creative direction of the agency.
As Lead Designer you will be responsible for the company’s creative output both for pitches and for live projects. You will deliver design solutions in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash for a range of different project types:
• Interactive rich media and HTML5 audience engagement pieces
• E-learning courses
• Mobile applications for smartphone and tablets
• Desktop applications
• Flash games
• Interactive websites
• Social learning platform
The Lead Designer will also be responsible for the sourcing, supervision and quality assurance of all freelance designers.
Clients range from large corporate brands through to retail, museums, educational bodies and charities. A significant amount of work will involve designing for Teen and Tween audiences.
• have a portfolio that demonstrates award-winning creativity and the ability
to deliver imaginative treatments while working within brand guidelines
• be comfortable working across a broad range of projects and styles
• have a strong understanding of UX principles and interaction design
• be aware of how to embed accessibility considerations in your work
• have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with client
Brand teams in pitches, meetings and workshops
• be a team player and engage constructively with colleagues
• champion best practice internal Design process.
Please send relevant Folio links and CV’s to email@example.com