Seeking an Account Manager…the unsung hero
We’re looking for an Account Manager who can simultaneously develop/manage/juggle up to 10 existing clients at our full service agency. With a frankly amazing UK-wide client base across well-known brands in arts, culture, education, heritage and leisure, this is an opportunity to work on high profile projects in a fast growing agency with big ambitions.
Our perfect candidate can be described in just 10 points:
1. Curious and interested, seeing the possibilities and opportunities that others miss
2. Driven every single day, with an insatiable appetite and work ethic to see a brief come to fruition
3. Charismatic and invested in building strong relationships with our directors, designers, developers and clients
4. Good enough to take our best ideas and convince our clients to run with them
5. Confident enough to make daily decisions and take calculated risks
6. Finely tuned gut instinct – inherently knowing what a client really wants and how
7. Sense of diplomacy when negotiating ideas, accommodating demands, talking budget
8. Not afraid to roll up the sleeves and get stuck in, no matter how big or small or sweet or messy
9. Strong project management and organisational skills, whipping anything into shape and with a ‘hawk’ eye for the detail
10. Proven experience at a fast paced, full service agency working on consumer-facing brand, campaign, print and digital projects
Salary: £25-30k with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
Role: Full-time and permanent. The role offers excellent opportunities for development and progression.
Location: We’re currently based in Wilmslow, but you might be interested to hear that we will be moving to Manchester city centre in early 2013.
Company info: http://www.wonderassociates.com
How to apply:
Send the following information to Suzie (email@example.com) by Wednesday 28 November:
1) Tell us why you would like the job at Wonder? Keep it short and simple.
2) CV clearly stating your skills, current/previous roles, education and explaining any gaps.
3) Testimonials from your clients…share with us the nicest things they say about you.
Interviews will be held w/c 3 December – you must be available to interview in this week as we will be making a decision by Friday 7 December.
No recruitment agencies please…no matter how nice you are to us on the phone.