This is an exciting opportunity to join the creative team at TheFrameworks.
Our London team is looking for a Senior Digital Designer with strong conceptual ideas and excellent design skills who is passionate about responsive design and effective use of new technologies. You will be responsible for taking briefs from clients and client services across a varied range of projects, overseeing other designers for both conceptual and design output.
The ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment is essential.
The role will involve:
The Senior Digital Designer role works collaboratively with the Senior Designers, Programmers, Project Managers, Copywriters and Strategists. You will be working for top brands on a variety of exciting projects including digital campaigns, advertising and website/mobile interfaces.
Not only is this is an amazing opportunity to take TheFrameworks to the next level creatively – and win exciting new clients – you will also be shaping your own destiny, building and leading the team you always wanted.
The successful candidate will have:
• A degree in graphic design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline.
• Ten years plus experience in a recognised agency noted for design in digital media.
• A strong portfolio of work demonstrating both big ideas and perfect executions with examples of developing first-class design for blue chip-clients.
• Proven knowledge of the latest trends in web design – especially content-first responsive and adaptive design, using mobile-first approach.
• An advanced understanding of UX and IA principles with the ability to translate them into aesthetically pleasing user-centric designs.
• The ability to create interaction maps, user personas and user flows.
• Experience with prototyping and user testing (ideally).
• Hands-on experience in producing interactive interfaces.
• A strong team player with experience leading and getting the best out of junior and middleweight designers.
• Experience working with Project Managers and client teams advising on timings and project requirements.
• The ability to communicate visual design concepts effectively and to present and sell concepts to clients.
• The ability to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
• Expert knowledge of industry standard software.
• Experience with Flash (ideally).
• Knowledge of how fonts work on the web (@font-face).
• Experience of designing for usability, accessibility (WAI, WAI-ARIA, AII, WCAG, UAAG. ATAG, EARL), with knowledge of cross-device limitations and technical differences.
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we need, please tell us more by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, being sure to include any examples of work that you feel will support your application.